Tuesday, March 10, 2009

why am i photoholic?


stolen shot

ugliest shot

shadow appreciation

stolen again


top view
what is picture?
-yeah yeah! a piece of hard paper with a printed image.

reasons why i love taking pictures.
1. It's nice to browse the pictures you've captured.
2. It tells something about the image on it.
3. bonding moment for me my friends and family.
-my friends and family also love to take pics.
4. I'm vain i love to take my own pics, maybe because i always compare my past look to present.

5. Above ALL reasons...

I LOVE TO TAKE PICS BECAUSE OF THE SCENE BEHIND EVERY PICTURES.
When I'm taking pictures i don't care about the memory of the chip, I care about the memory behind that pics. the moment we've spent.

speaking of pics..
i would like to share something...
-the most beautiful shot is nothing compare to a stolen shot. Stolen shots define the real you. When one is aware that someone will take a picture of them they will prepare to make pauses and give some effort to smile... Even if they are not happy on that day,they will still smile for the sake of being presentable on that pic. I'm not saying that don't be presentable whenever someone will take a pic of you. i just want to say that STOLEN SHOTS DEFINE THE REAL YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment